CFLD Welcomes Employees Back to Work with Hygiene Protocols
after 2.5 months complying with the local government policy on WFH.
Temperature checks when entering the office building and workplacce (double screening).
- Hand washing.
- Hand sanitizer & face mask stations for employees and guests.
- Require all employees to wear masks from home to office, when in the office, and from office to home.
- Enforce social distancing measures in work areas, during lunch break, when check in and check out.
- Regular cleaning & disinfecting protocols desk/work areas, meeting rooms, copier, kitchen, etc. before office hour, during break time, and after office hour.
- Team A (work from office) and Team B (work from home) group shift working arrangement, reverse on weekly basis. Employees have different start, finish, and break times from other workers.
- Limitation of office capacity by 50%.
- Oversight and management of symptomatic employees.
- Provides daily situation updates regarding the development of the pandemic including education of the recommended protocols to do, as well as socialization about COVID-19.
- Encourage employees to hold meetings via webinar/online.